Looking for a great opportunity to join one of Toronto's leading plumbing & services firms? Look no further!
WE ARE HIRING!
Position: Drywall Sander
Company: Jermark Plumbing and Mechanical Services Ltd.
Business information: Founded in 1984 by Mark Cohen, Jermark Plumbing and Mechanical Services Ltd. has established itself as Toronto's leading plumbing and services firm. Jermark specializes in re-piping, Kitec replacement, and stack cleaning amongst various other plumbing services.
Business Address: 241 Bridgeland Ave., North York, ON, M6A 1Y7
Work Location: Same as above and various locations throughout the GTA.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Load, unload and transport constructions materials
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Clean and pile salvaged materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Tend equipment used in construction
• Removal of construction debris
• Prepping sites for construction
• Assist foreman with placing and aligning materials
• Assist in clean up and maintenance of project sites
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Measure, cut, fit, and install drywall sheets
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience in a related discipline is an asset. Training will be provided
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
-Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player, Reliability
-Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy, At heights, Indoors
-Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $25.00 - $26.00 Hourly, 42.5 hours per week.
Benefits: Group insurance benefits
Important information: The work schedule will be a regular 5 day week, from Monday to Friday The employee’s workday will begin at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm. It includes 30 minutes of unpaid lunchtime and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each which are paid.
**We guarantee 30 hours of work during the winter**
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Posted: September 21, 2021